Wednesday 17 April 2013

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO HIDE? (...innit, john - BNP batty bwoy - coffey!)



What do you see as the biggest threat in the world today? What worries you at night and keeps you awake? Tell us.....
 
I can tell you this fact. I am AFRAID of NO other man. I am AFRAID of NO other group of men. CLEAR?

 
However:

 
BT & CWU workplace cowards, workplace racists, workplace bullies, workplace harassers, workplace Uncle Toms are "AFRAID OF" being publicly outed.

"AFRAID OF" having their collective mendacious, sad, sick, pathetic, cowardly, dishonest, ANONYMITY removed. Which is precisely what my job is. Precisely what my intent is.
 

Re: 12 Dec. 2006 EC1 7AJ.
No matter WHAT THE SACRIFICE and/or COST to me personally as a single handed black man. A black man who is unafraid and undaunted, a black man who is honest, decent and truthful. A black man who has dignity and self respect in and for myself and in and for my race. A black man who has respect for good, decent, honest and truthful men and women of a race different to my own.

LIKE ANONYMOUS
{and like the late Right Honourable Baroness Thatcher of Kesteven, LG, OM, FRS}
I ALSO DO NOT FORGIVE. I ALSO DO NOT FORGET. EXPECT ME !

EXPECT ME TO: INTRODUCE TO THE PUBLIC AND PLACE INTO THE PUBLIC DOMAIN ALL THOSE BT EMPLOYEES AND/OR CWU MEMBERS CITED WITHIN MY 13 JUNE 2012 CLAIMANT'S EMPLOYMENT TRIBUNAL WITNESS STATEMENT & WITHIN MY 25 JULY 2012 CLAIMANT'S EMPLOYMENT TRIBUNAL WITNESS STATEMENT.
  

EXPECT ME TO: OPENLY DESCRIBE EXACTLY, THOSE WHITE "PERSON'S" & THOSE BLACK "PERSON'S" WORKPLACE / TRADE UNION PLACE WORDS & CONDUCT & ACTIONS INTO PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE, INTO THE PUBLIC GAZE AND SUBJECT TO PUBLIC JUDGEMENT.

PLEASE FEEL FREE AND AT LIBERTY - AS IS YOUR RIGHT - TO DO THE EXACT SAME THING TO ME !

(...innit, john - BNP batty bwoy - coffey! ...innit, john - ruzicKA's bitch - wayne! innit, phil - the nigger(sic) - douglas! et al)

No comments: