Wednesday 18 September 2013

Uncle Tom Prick aka Pizza gorging McDonald's stuffing Uncle Tom Tit aka BT/CWU whipping boy house nigger !

NOTHING TO HIDE NOTHING TO CONCEAL - DUTY PAID !
Q; Do yous know any house niggers? -
[Nigger as in: ...Phil the nigger (sic)....]
I ask the question because I am a black man with dignity in and for myself and in and for my race, a black man with self respect in and for myself. a black man totally respectful of like minded men and women of whatever race they happen to be. I am wholly contemptuous of and I am made nauseated by black people and white people who, demonstrably have been shown to be completely delusional, stupid and cowardly and pathetically maliciously mendacious, totally lacking in and totally void of dignity and self respect.

I understand a house nigger to be:

(i) A black person that does their best to please white people even if it means disowning their own racial identity.
"Yessa BNP massa sa, I'sa do anything for yous massas"

(ii) A black person that sucks up to a white man/white men for benefits. e.g.
"Boy, yous a house nigger"
"No's I ain't!"
"Yes u are! you'd suck a BNP dick just to get some KOOL KOOL AID!!!"

(iii) The house nigger, as defined by Malcolm X and redefined by Colin Jarvis - is the slave/whipping boy/girl who - pathetically and hysterically - IMAGINES/DELUDES himself/herself that he/she to be thought of as as an equal by his white BNP massa/colleague because they work in and for the same company/employer/trade union etc..

2Bcontd...
Mammy 911 ..... By GloZell
Is you know how to raise you chillins?... Is you needs da help wit yo kids?... Call me Mammy 911... LOL For more entertainment please follow me at http://ww...

No comments: